Membership of the Club is open to all, regardless of age or ability. To join, a membership application form must be completed and returned to the club secretary, together with the appropriate membership fee.
Application form for new adult members / families:
Application form for new junior members:
Instructions for renewal of current membership:
Please note the anyone wishing to receive coaching at the Bredon Lawn Tennis Club, play socially or as part of the teams, must first become a member.
The table below shows the membership fees for the 2016/17 season. All prices are in (UK) pounds sterling, and membership lasts until the end of April 2017. The fees remain at the rates shown until the end of September, after which they are reduced for new members until the new season starts.
|Membership Type||Early Renewal Fee||Standard Fee||Reduced Fee|
|Young Adult 4||£46||£56||£28|
Existing members who renew on or before the 30th April will be subject to the early renewal fee tariff.
Please Note: Members who do not rejoin by 30th April may not continue to use the clubs facilities from 1st May onwards.
- Family Membership: Two parents and any children in full-time education.
- Adult Membership: Over 22.
- Concessions: Over 60s, unemployed, benefit claimants, etc.
- Young Adult: Aged between 19 and 22 on 1st May.
- Junior: Aged 18 years and under, and those in full-time education (on 1st May).
- Tiny: Children who are 'pre-school' on 1st May.